Wiebke Mueller (Vicky) is a Registered Massage Therapist and has 32 years of experience in both a clinic and hospital setting.
Vicky graduated from a 4400 hour program in Germany and has 1100 hours of additional training. She is also a member of the Massage Therapy Association of Alberta (NHPC 2720 hours).
Vicky is very passionate about what she does and she believes that learning never stops. Her areas of expertise include:
- Neck and head massage therapy which includes pain and migraine treatment.
- Gentle chiropractic treatment
- Osteoporosis therapy
- Physical rehabilitation therapy
- Acupoint massage
- Spinal therapy
- Traditional Thai massage and Thai foot massage
- Hot and cold stone therapy
In addition to her clinical experience, Vicky is also a Reiki master and teacher, as well as an educator in the areas of physiology and medical sport training.